Window & Door Foam
One-component, ready to use polyurethane gunfoam for various building applications, e.g. sealing of joints and penetrations, installation of window and door frames, thermal and acoustic insulating. High yield allows doing more work with one canister. Low curing pressure and moderate post expansion avoid deformation of building elements. Adheres well to most materials like wood, concrete, stone, plaster, metal, PVC and polystyrene.
- Exceeds the ASTM E84 standards
- Effective Air and moisture barrier
- Reduces energy usage
- Equal to 18 quarts of caulk
- Won’t Bow windows, doors, or skylight
- Bonds to • Wood • Concrete • Foam board • Metal • Plastics • Sheet rock